I Want to File and Pay My Liquor and/or Gallonage Taxes

We now offer web filing and electronic payment so you can:

  • File and pay your Liquor Drink tax;
  • File and pay your Liquor Enforcement tax; or,
  • Pay your gallonage tax electronically.

Click on the first link below to access the Kansas WebTax site:

Back to the Alcoholic Beverage Control main page