I Want to Renew Special Order Shipping License
Change in Kansas Liquor Laws:
The Kansas Legislature has made amendments to the Kansas Liquor Control Act and the Kansas Club and Drinking Establishment Act to allow liquor licenses to change from a one year license to a two year license effective July 1, 2010.
When you renew your Special Order Shipping license this year, it will be for a two year period instead of one year and the license fee will be increased from $50 to $100.
Preparing to Renew Your Special Order Shipping License:
Your Special Order Shipping license may not be renewed if you have not:
- Filed and paid your monthly Liquor Enforcement Tax Return (LE-3) for all report periods
- Filed and paid your Kansas Special Order Shipping Annual Gallonage Tax Return and Sales Report (ABC-1040) - Out-of-State Wineries Only
- Filed your Farm Winery Monthly Gallonage Tax Return and Sales Report (ABC-1013) - Kansas Licensed Farm Wineries Only
Please note that Liquor Enforcement Tax Returns, Gallonage Tax Returns and Sales Reports must be filed even if you did not make any sales.
Renewing Your Special Order Shipping License:
The following documents and fees are required to renew your Special Order Shipping License:
- Kansas Liquor License Application and Instructions (ABC-800)
- $100 License Fee
- $10 Registration Fee
Once the Special Order Shipping License has been renewed:
- Your license is mailed to the mailing address you provided on your application.
- Your licensing information will be updated on the ABC Active Liquor Licensee database