Apply for a Temporary Permit
Applying for a Temporary Permit:
The following document(s) and fee are required to obtain a temporary permit:
Note: Complete the Request for Temporary Extension of Premise into a Special Event Approval (ABC-817) form only if you wish to temporarily extend your licensed premise into a special event* held on public streets, alleys, roads, sidewalks or highways when a temporary permit has been issued.
- Temporary Permit Application and Agreement (ABC-830)
- Permit fee (see list below)
- One Day Permit fee is $25
- Two Day Permit fee is $50
- Three Day Permit fee is $75
- 30 Day Permit fee is $750
- Permit fee for the duration of the event (up to 30 days) is $25 per day
- Request for Temporary Extension of Premise into a Special Event Approval (ABC-817)
*A special event is defined by K.S.A. 41-719(a)(2). Alcoholic liquor may be consumed at a special event held on public streets, alleys, roads, sidewalks or highways when a temporary permit has been issued pursuant to K.S.A. 41-2645, and amendments thereto, for such special event. Such special event must be approved, by ordinance or resolution, by the local governing body of any city, county or township where such special event is being held. No alcoholic liquor may be consumed inside vehicles while on public streets, alleys, roads or highways at any such special event.