Driver Solutions maintains driving records and processes changes to driving privileges such as restrictions, suspensions, revoked licenses and reinstated licenses. We also coordinate administrative hearings on chemical test failures and test refusals, and manage proof of insurance requirements for drivers.
We can assist you with the following regarding Kansas drivers' licenses or driving records:
- Address Change Online
- Copies of Driving Records
- Driver's License Status Check - NEW
- Frequently asked questions on moving violations, convictions, accidents or proof of insurance
- How to read a driving record and to view the Kansas Driving Record codes (DC-9)
- Information on ignition interlock devices