Farm Winery License

A licensed Kansas farm winery may also apply for a farm winery outlet license, a farmers market sales permit, special order shipping license, drinking establishment or caterer's licenses.

Licensee Information

Farm wineries are also required to register each label of wine manufactured prior to sale. There is no charge for a farm winery to register their labels.

Application Prerequisites

New Application

** You must have an active Farm Winery license to be eligible for a Farm Winery Outlet license or Special Order Shipping License.

Renewal Application

Farmers' Market Sales Permit Application

Brand Registration and Label Approval

Monthly Return and Reports

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.