Manufacturer License

There are three types of manufacturer licenses.

  • Beer Manufacturer
  • Spirits Manufacturer
  • Wine Manufacturer

Manufacturers are required to file their monthly gallonage tax return, report and remit payment by the 15th of the following month.

Manufacturers are also required to register each label of alcoholic liquor manufactured prior to sale.

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

New Application

Renewal Application

Brand Registration and Label Approval

Monthly Return and Reports

The ABC-274 report must be completed by any person or firm not located in the State of Kansas who receives alcoholic liquor from a licensed Kansas manufacturer.

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.