A licensed microbrewery may also apply for a microbrewery packaging and warehousing facility license, drinking establishment or caterer's licenses.
- Handbook for Microbreweries
- Microbrewery Activities and Applicable Taxes
- Liquor Licensee Information Brochure (ABC-899)
- Department of Agriculture Microbrewery Licensing Guide
- Instructions to Submit Request for Special Event
Microbreweries are also required to register each label of beer manufactured prior to sale. There is no charge for a microbrewery to register their labels.
- New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to: http://www.irs.gov/
- You must register for business taxes. Choose either the online option or paper form below.
- All applicants must have a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Kansas Department of Revenue for the entity. Apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate using your entity's FEIN.
To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.
**You must have an active Microbrewery license before you are eligible for a Microbrewery Packaging and Warehousing Facilities license.
- Kansas Liquor License Application and Instructions (ABC-800)
- Financial Disclosure (ABC-801)
- Request for Permanent Premise Approval (ABC-806)
- License Bond – select either the Escrow Bond or Surety Bond below.
- Submit a copy of your approved TTB Brewer's Notice (TTB F 5130.10)
- Submit a copy of your completed TTB Alcohol Dealer Registration (TTB F 5630.5d)
- Microbrewery Hard Cider Affidavit
Brand Registration and Label Approval Forms
Monthly Return and Report
If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.