Microbrewery License

A licensed microbrewery may also apply for a microbrewery packaging and warehousing facility license, drinking establishment or caterer's licenses.

Licensee Information

Microbreweries are also required to register each label of beer manufactured prior to sale. There is no charge for a microbrewery to register their labels.

Application Prerequisites

New Application

**You must have an active Microbrewery license before you are eligible for a Microbrewery Packaging and Warehousing Facilities license.

Renewal Application

Brand Registration and Label Approval Forms

Monthly Return and Report

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.