Sales of kegs must be tagged. See the “Keg Registration Forms” section below for details.
Retailers that also wholesale to on-premise licensees or temporary permit holders must also file a monthly report of sales.
- Handbook for Retailers
- Retailer Activities and Applicable Taxes
- Liquor Licensee Information Brochure (ABC-899)
- New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to: http://www.irs.gov/
- You must register for business taxes. Choose either the online option or paper form below.
- All applicants must have a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Kansas Department of Revenue for the entity. Apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate using your entity's FEIN.
- Apply online or print and mail the following application materials along with your payment.
- Off Premise Public Checklist (ABC-858)
- Kansas Liquor License Application and Instructions (ABC-800)
- Financial Disclosure (ABC-801)
- Request for Permanent Premise Approval (ABC-806)
- License Bond – select either the Escrow Bond or Surety Bond below.
- Submit a copy of your completed TTB Alcohol Dealer Registration (TTB F 5630.5d)
If you also wish to sell at wholesale to on-premise licensees:
- Submit a copy of your approved TTB Basic Permit (TTB F 5100.24) to wholesale.
Keg Registration Forms
- Keg Registration Form (ABC-170)
- Keg Tag Order Form (ABC-171)
- Request to Transfer Keg Tags (ABC-172)
- Return Keg Tags (ABC-173)
If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.