Sales of kegs must be tagged. See the “Keg Registration Forms” section below for details.
Retailers that also wholesale to on-premise licensees or temporary permit holders must also file a monthly report of sales.
- Handbook for Retailers
- Retailer Activities and Applicable Taxes
- Liquor Licensee Information Brochure (ABC-899)
- New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to: http://www.irs.gov/
- You must register for business taxes. Choose either the online option or paper form below.
- All applicants must have a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Kansas Department of Revenue for the entity. Apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate using your entity's FEIN.
To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check and 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.
Print and Mail
Save the forms to your computer, then complete the forms, save, print and sign. Submit completed forms with your check, money order or bank draft. Credit or debit cards are not accepted for paper applications.
- Off Premise Public Checklist (ABC-858)
- Kansas Liquor License Application and Instructions (ABC-800)
- Financial Disclosure (ABC-801)
- Request for Permanent Premise Approval (ABC-806)
- License Bond – select either the Escrow Bond or Surety Bond below.
- Submit a copy of your completed TTB Alcohol Dealer Registration (TTB F 5630.5d)
If you also wish to sell at wholesale to on-premise licensees:
- Submit a copy of your approved TTB Basic Permit (TTB F 5100.24) to wholesale.
Keg Registration Forms
- Keg Registration Form (ABC-170)
- Keg Tag Order Form (ABC-171)
- Request to Transfer Keg Tags (ABC-172)
- Return Keg Tags (ABC-173)
If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.