A producer license allows the licensee to sell, either in the original unopened container or by the drink on the licensed premises, wine produced in whole or in part using grapes, fruits, berries or honey grown or produced by the licensee. Such wine must be manufactured by a licensed farm winery and purchased by the licensee. May also provide wine tastings on the licensed premises.
- Handbook for Producers (coming soon)
Each label must be registered by the owner of the label.
- New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to: http://www.irs.gov/
- You must register for business taxes. Choose either the online option or paper form below.
- All applicants must have a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Kansas Department of Revenue for the entity. Apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate using your entity's FEIN.
To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check and 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.
Print and Mail
Save the forms to your computer, then complete the forms, save, print and sign. Submit completed forms with your check, money order or bank draft. Credit or debit cards are not accepted for paper applications.
- Kansas Liquor License Application and Instructions (ABC-800)
- Affidavit of Kansas Producer (ABC-284)
- Financial Disclosure (ABC-801)
- Request for Permanent Premise Approval (ABC-806)
- License Bond in the amount of $500 – select either the Escrow Bond or Surety Bond below.
- Submit a copy of your completed TTB Alcohol Dealer Registration (TTB F 5630.5d)
contact the Marketing Unit at 785-296-7015 (press option #2) or send an email to: KDOR_abc.firstname.lastname@example.org