Driver’s Education Instructor Portal
Commercial and school district appointed Driver’s Education Instructors in the state of Kansas are required to submit student applications, pay application fees, and print documentation from the Driver’s Education Instructor Portal. In order to obtain access to the portal, Instructors must be approved by the Kansas Department of Education and register in the Customer Service Center prior to use.
New Driver’s Education School?
All new Driver’s Education Instructor Portal users will need to complete instructional computer based training (CBT) in order to be granted access to the portal. Please fax or email your completion certificate along with the FEIN Request Form to the Medical & Vision Unit in order to set up your account. You will be contacted with your account information within 7-10 business days.
- Click here to begin the Driver’s Education Instructor Portal computer based training
- Click here to login or register for the Driver’s Education Instructor Portal
- Driver Training
- Motorcycle Training
- FEIN Request Form
- Driver’s Education Instructor Portal Registration Resource
- Applying for a Driver’s Education Permit Resource
- Linking an Existing Driver’s Education Account Resource
Driver Solutions Medical & Vision Unit