Alcoholic Beverage Gallonage Tax Information - WebPay
This online application provides a secure method to pay your alcoholic beverage gallonage tax. It is a safe, secure, fast and free way to pay your tax. To access the application you will need:
- Access to the Internet with a Web browser that can handle 128-bit encryption.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) provided to you by the Department of Revenue.
To obtain a PIN/Access code simply complete and sign the Authorization Form for Electronic Funds Transfer (Form EF-101) and mail it to the following address:
Electronic Funds Transfer Unit
Kansas Department of Revenue
915 SE Harrison St
Topeka, KS 66612-1588
Should you have any additional questions, please call the Kansas EFT Information Line at 785-296-6993.
- Do not use your browser's back button as this will result in your session data being lost and you will have to re-enter your information.
- If your session is idle (no activity) for 20 minutes or more, your session will time out and you will have to begin again.
- ABC Distributors' EDI Program Guide (ED-100G) (Rev 07/12)