Division of Vehicles announces dates offices will be closed for regional training meetings
TOPEKA - For the next two months, the Kansas Department of Revenue's Division of Vehicles will intermittently close driver’s license offices across the state for regional training meetings. These will close offices for one day by region. The purpose is to improve consistency across the state in customer service and process training.
“Our goal is to ensure adequate and consistent training for an improved customer service experience at our offices across the state,” David Harper, Director of Vehicles, said.
The driver’s license offices will be closed as follows on their respective dates:
October 7 - Sedgwick County Region
- Wichita, Derby, Andover, Winfield
October 9 - East Region
- Atchison, Baxter Springs, Chanute, Ft. Scott, Independence, Iola, Leavenworth, Ottawa, Parsons, Pittsburg
October 14 - Johnson and Wyandotte Counties
- Kansas City, Mission, Olathe, Overland Park
November 6 - Shawnee & Douglas Counties
- Lawrence, Topeka
November 13 - West Region
- Colby, Dodge City, Garden City, Great Bend, Hays, Liberal, Phillipsburg, Pratt, Scott City
November 18 - Central Region
- Concordia, Emporia, Hutchinson, Junction City, Manhattan, McPherson, Salina, Seneca