Income Tax Institute
The Department of Agricultural Economics and the Kansas State University Cooperative Extension Service coordinate the annual Kansas Income Tax Institutes for tax preparers and other tax professionals.
Sessions begin at 8 a.m. and adjourn at 4:30 p.m. each day, with registration at 7:30 a.m. each day. The program is designed to meet 16 hours of continuing education, including 1.0 hour of Ethics, for the Kansas Board of Accountancy, the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation, the Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission, the IRS Enrolled Agent Program, and the CFP Board of Standards Continuing Education.
For more information, please contact the Department of Agricultural Economics at 785-532-1504 or contact Rich Llewelyn - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations for 2019:
- Garden City — October 29-30 Clarion Inn 1911 E. Kansas Ave.
- Colby — October 30-31 Comfort Inn 2227 S. Range, I-70 & Hwy 25
- Hays — October 30 - 31 Fort Hays State Univ. Memorial Union Ballroom, 600 Park St.
- Topeka — November 12-13 Downtown Ramada 420 SE 6th St.
- Salina — November 13-14 Tony's Pizza Events Center (formerly Bicentennial Center) 800 The Midway.
- Wichita — November 25-26 Sedgwick County Extension Office 7001 W. 21st Street N.
- Overland Park — December 10 - 11, 2019 BEST Conference Center - KU Edwards Campus 12604 Quivira Road.
- Pittsburg — December 11-12 Pittsburg State U. Overman Student Center, 1701 S. Broadway
- WEBINAR - Tax Institute — December 11-12 Webinar from Pittsburg State University location. Limited to 75 participants. This webinar is not NASBA approved so does not provide CPA credit, but provides CPE credit for EAs, OTRPs and CLE.