Welcome to the Kansas Department of Revenue's website. How can we help you today?
From this section you can find information on registering a business, paying your business related taxes online, video tutorials on E-Services the department provides, liquor information, destination-based sales tax and web services, and answers to other business related questions. See more business tax options here.
Up to the Minute:
- 08-03-2016 State closes European Delights for nonpayment of state sales tax
- 08-03-2016 State closes Johnson’s Gift & Smoke Shop for nonpayment of state sales tax
- 08/02/2016 State Closes business for nonpayment of state taxes
- 06/27/2016 Vehicles Division opens new driver solutions window at Twin Lakes driver licensing office to help those with suspended or restricted licenses
- 06/30/2016 Division of Vehicles services moving to 300 S.W. 29th Street, Topeka during July
- Older news items