Welcome to the Kansas Department of Revenue's website. How can we help you today?
From this section you can find information on registering a business, paying your business related taxes online, video tutorials on E-Services the department provides, liquor information, destination-based sales tax and web services, and answers to other business related questions. See more business tax options here.
Up to the Minute:
- 01/30/2015 Kansas sends out $22 million more in tax refunds, short on tax receipts
- 01/22/2015 Free help preparing taxes available throughout the state
- 01/16/2015 Governor announces a plan that continues tax relief to Kansans
- 12/31/2014 Individual income tax gains for December offset by corporate income tax shortfall
- 12/30/2014 New hours for Johnson County driver licensing offices Jan. 5
- Older news items