Welcome to the Kansas Department of Revenue's website. How can we help you today?
From this section you can find information on registering a business, paying your business related taxes online, video tutorials on E-Services the department provides, liquor information, destination-based sales tax and web services, and answers to other business related questions. See more business tax options here.
Up to the Minute:
- State driver licensing offices closed throughout Kansas
- January revenue receipts $16.8 million more than anticipated
- Free help preparing taxes available throughout the state
- ABC Weekend Sting in Dodge City Nets Arrests for Illegal Alcohol Sales, Child Endangerment
- Kansas to streamline driver's education permits with an online portal
- Great Bend office to offer driver licensing services five days a week
- Older news items