Welcome to the Kansas Department of Revenue's website. How can we help you today?
From this section you can find information on registering a business, paying your business related taxes online, video tutorials on E-Services the department provides, liquor information, destination-based sales tax and web services, and answers to other business related questions. See more business tax options here.
Up to the Minute:
- Revised handbooks now available on the ABC website reflecting legislative changes through the 2016 session. To view your handbook, go to www.ksrevenue.org/abcstatutes.html then select the appropriate license type.
- 09/01/2016 Total tax collections grow $9.6 million for August
- 08-31-2016 Kansas Division of Vehicles coordinates a 10-day grace period for Johnson County Motor Vehicles customers impacted by storm outage
- 08/31/2016 Kansas Division of Vehicles coordinates a 10-day grace period for Johnson County Motor Vehicles customers impacted by storm outage
- 08-03-2016 State closes European Delights for nonpayment of state sales tax
- 08-03-2016 State closes Johnson’s Gift & Smoke Shop for nonpayment of state sales tax
- 08/02/2016 State Closes business for nonpayment of state taxes
- Older news items