Welcome to the Kansas Department of Revenue's website. How can we help you today?
From this section you can find information on registering a business, paying your business related taxes online, video tutorials on E-Services the department provides, liquor information, destination-based sales tax and web services, and answers to other business related questions. See more business tax options here.
Up to the Minute:
- 07/31/2015 Kansas collects $417.6 million in July tax receipts
- 07/21/2015 Information available about Kansas tax amnesty program, state to start accepting applications Sept. 1, 2015
- 07/15/2015 Kansas creates a 10-day grace period for online vehicle tag renewals
- 06/30/2015 Kansas collects $69.9 million more in fiscal year 2015
- 06/29/2015 Kansas Division of Vehicles releases mobile app for greater customer convenience
- Older news items