Cancel Special Order Shipping License and Liquor Enforcement Tax Certificate
When You Cancel Your Special Order Shipping License:
- You will no longer be able to sell or ship wine directly to Kansas consumers.
- You must file your final Kansas Special Order Shipping Annual Gallonage Tax Return and Sales Report and pay your Gallonage tax.
- You must surrender your Special Order Shipping license.
- Your Special Order Shipping license will be inactivated and removed from our Active Liquor Licensee database.
- You must file your final Liquor Enforcement Tax Return and pay the Liquor Enforcement tax.
- You must cancel your Liquor Enforcement Tax Certificate.
Special Order Shipping License:
To cancel your Special Order Shipping license you must complete the steps listed below.
- Complete the back of your Special Order Shipping license with the following information:
- Date liquor sales ceased
- Signature of owner/officer
- Current mailing address
- Contact phone number
- Surrender your license to the ABC by sending it to:
Alcoholic Beverage Control Division
Attn: Marketing Unit
915 SW Harrison Street
Topeka, KS 66625-3512
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Marketing Unit at 785-296-7015 (press option #1) or send an e-mail to: ABC.Marketing.Unit@kdor.ks.gov.
Liquor Enforcement Tax Certificate:
The Customer Relations Miscellaneous Tax Segment within the Division of Taxation processes requests to cancel Liquor Enforcement Tax Certificates. Visit the Business Sold or Closed page for additional information.
If you have questions or need assistance, you may contact the Customer Relations Miscellaneous Tax Segment at 785-368-8222 (select option #5 for all other taxes then select option #4 for liquor, cigarette or bingo) or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.