Income Tax Institute
The Department of Agricultural Economics and the Kansas State University
Cooperative Extension Service coordinate the annual
Kansas Income Tax Institutes for tax preparers and other tax professionals.
Sessions begin at 8:00 am and adjourn at 4:30 pm each day, with registration at 7:30 am each day. The program is designed to meet 16 hours of continuing education, including 1.0 hour of Ethics, for the Kansas Board of Accountancy, the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation, the Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission, the IRS Enrolled Agent Program, and the CFP Board of Standards Continuing Education.
For more information, please contact the Department of Agricultural Economics at 785-532-1504.
Locations for 2013:
- Oct. 29-30: Kansas City - Ritz Charles, 9000 West 137th St., Overland Park
- Oct. 30-31, Topeka - Ramada Convention Center, 420 SE 6th St.
- Nov. 5-6: Garden City - Clarion Inn, 1911 E. Kansas
- Nov. 6-7: Colby - Comfort Inn, 2227 S. Range, I-70 and Hwy 25
- Nov. 7-8: Hays - Fort Hays State University, Memorial Union Ballroom, 600 Park Street
- Dec. 2-3: Wichita - Marriott Wichita, 9100 Corporate Hills Drive
- Dec. 3-4: Salina - Ramada, 1616 W. Crawford
- Dec. 11-12: Pittsburg - Pittsburg State University, Overman Student Center, 1701 S. Broadway