Income Tax Institute
The Department of Agricultural Economics and the Kansas State University
Cooperative Extension Service coordinate the annual
Kansas Income Tax Institutes for tax preparers and other tax professionals.
Sessions begin at 8:00 am and adjourn at 4:30 pm each day, with registration at 7:30 am each day. The program is designed to meet 16 hours of continuing education, including 1.0 hour of Ethics, for the Kansas Board of Accountancy, the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation, the Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission, the IRS Enrolled Agent Program, and the CFP Board of Standards Continuing Education.
For more information, please contact the Department of Agricultural Economics at 785-532-1504.
Locations for 2016:
- Garden City — October 24-25 Clarion Inn 1911 E. Kansas Ave. Phone: 620-275-7471
- Colby — October 25-26 Comfort Inn 2227 S. Range, I-70 & Hwy 25 Phone: 785.462.3833
- Hays — October 26-27 Fort Hays State Univ. Memorial Union Ballroom, 600 Park St. Phone: 785-628-5305
- Topeka — November 1-2 Downtown Ramada 420 SE 6th St. Phone: 785-234-5400
- Salina — November 2-3 Bicentennial Center 800 The Midway. Phone: 785-826-7200
- Wichita — November 3-4 Marriott Wichita 9100 Corporate Hills. Phone: 316-651-0333
- Kansas City — November 9-10 Ritz-Charles 9000 W. 137th St., Overland Park. Phone: 913-685-2600
- Pittsburg — December 14-15 Pittsburg State U. Overman Student Center , 1701 S. Broadway Phone: 620-235-4791