New Tax Notices
The Department of Revenue has issued the following new tax notices:
- Notice 13-06: Homestead Property Tax Refunds - Expensing Deductions
- Notice 13-05: Changes to Requirements for Certain Remote Retailers to Register and Collect and Remit Kansas Retailers' Sales or Use Tax
- Notice 13-04: Kansas Privilege Tax - Losses
- Notice 13-03: Changes to Kansas Tax Due to Changes Related to Abortion Laws
- Notice 13-02: Kansas Income Tax - Changes to Basis Rules
- Notice 13-01: Filing Deadline for Farmers and Fishers
- Revenue Ruling 19-2013-01: Sales Tax Treatment of Home Service Contracts
Questions and Answers
- None at this time.
Our Policy Information Library contains a complete file of policy related documents.