Records Request

The Kansas Department of Revenue has designed several record request forms to help you in providing the department with the needed information. Written requests submitted to the department in other formats will not be denied; however, the department may need to gather additional information.

IMPORTANT: The Department cannot provide to an employee a copy of the employee's form W-2. The employee must request a copy of the employee's form W-2 from the employee's employer issuing the W-2.




Driver's License / Vehicle Registration

Dealer Licensing

General / Other