Common Consumption Area Permit

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

  • New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to:
  • City or county must establish a common consumption area by ordinance or resolution authorizing the possession and consumption of alcoholic liquor within the common consumption area.

Apply/Renew Online

To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check and 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.

Print and Mail

Save the forms to your computer, then complete the forms, save, print and sign. Submit completed forms with your check, money order or bank draft. Credit or debit cards are not accepted for paper applications.

New Application

Renewal Application

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.