Enforcement FAQs

Go to the “Contact ABC” page on our website to find your assigned enforcement agent.
Yes. However, that decision is up to the district court judge in the county where the criminal violation is filed.
Yes. If you are convicted, the violation remains on your record unless it is expunged.
A customer that would meet legal requirements can bring a firearm, either concealed or in open-carry, into a business. If the business owner wants to forbid this they are required to post signage that prohibits this. A description of the specific signage that is to be used can be found on the Kansas Attorney General's website http://www.ag.ks.gov/licensing/concealed-carry/2014-approved-signage.