Efile for Individual Income, Corporate, Fiduciary and Partnership Taxes
- Kansas Individual Income Tax WebFile
- Efile from Home - Software Online Packages
- Efile Using a Tax Preparer - IRS search by zip code
NOTE: The state of Kansas is requesting additional information in an effort to combat stolen-identity tax fraud to ensure that your hard-earned tax refund goes to you. Please provide the requested information from you driver's license or state-issued identification card. This information has been requested in prior years on electronically filed Kansas returns but is not required to be provided. Your return will not be rejected if you do not have a driver's license or identification card or choose not to enter the information.
- Efile - Software Packages
- Electronic Filing Requirement for Practitioners
- Efile Requirements - To participate in the fed/state efile
program for Kansas, the IRS must first accept you into the federal
program. You DO NOT need to register with the State of Kansas.
When the IRS approves you for electronic filing of tax returns,
Kansas automatically accepts you.
Signature requirements for Kansas are fulfilled through IRS efile procedures. Kansas does not have a signature form.
Please see the Preparer's Handbook for Fed/State efile for additional information about filing Kansas Income tax returns.