A licensed microdistillery may also apply for a microdistillery packaging and warehousing facility, drinking establishment or caterer's license.
- Handbook for Microdistilleries
- Microdistillery Activities and Applicable Taxes
- Liquor Licensee Information Brochure (ABC-899)
- Department of Agriculture Microdistillery Licensing Guide
- Instructions to Submit Request for Special Event
Microdistilleries are also required to register each label of alcohol and spirits manufactured prior to sale. There is no charge for a microdistillery to register their labels.
- New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to: http://www.irs.gov/
- You must register for business taxes. Choose either the online option or paper form below.
- All applicants must have a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Kansas Department of Revenue for the entity. Apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate using your entity's FEIN.
- Apply online or print and mail the following application materials along with your payment.
**You must have an active Microdistillery license before you are eligible for a Microdistillery Packaging and Warehousing Facilities license.
- Kansas Liquor License Application and Instructions (ABC-800)
- Financial Disclosure (ABC-801)
- Request for Permanent Premise Approval (ABC-806)
- License Bond – select either the Escrow Bond or Surety Bond below.
- Submit a copy of your approved TTB Basic Permit (TTB F 5100.24) to distill liquor.
- Submit a copy of your completed TTB Alcohol Dealer Registration (TTB F 5630.5d)
Brand Registration and Label Approval Forms
Microdistillery Monthly Return and Report
If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.