5-digit Zip Code Tax Rate Information
- The Kansas state sales and use tax rate of 6.3% is scheduled to decrease to 5.7%, effective July 1, 2013; however, the Kansas Legislature is considering changes to that rate. The July 2013 sales tax rates will be published upon the conclusion of the Legislative Session, but no later than June 1, 2013.
- 5-digit zip code tax rate file 04/01/13 PDF, 04/01/13 Excel or 04/01/13 CSV
- 5-digit zip code tax rate file 01/01/13 PDF, 01/01/13 Excel or 01/01/13 CSV
- 5-digit zip code tax rate file 10/01/12 PDF, 10/01/12 Excel or 10/01/12 CSV
- 5-digit zip code tax rate file 07/01/12 PDF, 07/01/12 Excel or 07/01/12 CSV
A city and zip code tax rate table is available for printing (.pdf) or downloading (.csv or .xls). This Sales and Use Tax Rate Information may be used by taxpayers to locate local sales tax rates and jurisdiction codes for 5-digit zip codes within the state of Kansas. Jurisdiction codes are used by retailers in completing their sales and use tax returns. The zip code rate table lists by city and zip code, the tax rate and jurisdiction code that applies to the city.